Monday, March 22, 2010

amazingly I don’t have anything to say

Well, this week was basically lame. It was a great experience, but no good stories. I don't want you all to get me wrong. Because I am not bummed at all, I just had a weird week. You see, we are trying to become a ward... and not just a branch. But there are so few members that we need everything to be exact. There needs to be so many Melchizedek (FYI that word is known by the spell checker) Priesthood holders for every member. It is complicated... but here is the deal: It just so happens that I know almost all the members here because I was here for so long. So the Branch, Stake and Mission Presidents asked me to go by every member on the list within the week. We had Stake Conference last week, and they needed to know who was still within the ward boundaries before the conference. So my companion and I went around like crazy men trying to contact every member and teach them a short little message. It was CRAZINESS!!! It was also hilarious seeing people again and them looking at me dumbfounded-ly and asking, "Your still here?" It was fun, but a lot of walking and little teaching. We worked really hard, even though we were (past-tense) both sick and through with the rain. I’m proud of what we did this week, but it is little to report on.

Anyway, amazingly I don’t have anything to say about this week. I’m happy to be a missionary and I’m working hard. I am reading like crazy in the Book of Mormon. I decided to just read as fast as possible. I’ve read from Alma 20 to 3 Nephi 8 this week and I love it so much. We also did some great invitations to a FHE we will be having this week with the ward. We will be doing a talent show and my companion got into the invitations a little too much. They look good though. I can’t really think of anything else to say. Sorry... this is a super short/lame update for you all. But, um... I’m good. ☺ :)

I hope everyone at home is doing good too. Oh, this is like a good time for you all to e-mail me about things you want from Argentina before I come home. I need to go looking for things, so tell me what you want and I’ll see what I can do.

I love you all,
Tommy

PS I’m happy. I’d like to sing you all a song: "I feel pretty, I feel witty, I feel gay!!!" I’m in a good mood.

No comments: