Monday, November 10, 2008

Working Our Tails Off

Unfortunately Tommy had a problem with email this week, he wrote a long email that got erased and did not have time to write it all again. He sent some 'highlights' instead:


Um, highlights... Marta´s baptism this last Sunday.
We are teaching two families and working our tails off.
The weather is HOT!
My new companion is named Elder Hakes, from Denver. He has one year and a little. Well be working a lot on improving Spanish and teaching.
Ive been asked out a lot... odd... and flirted with... fun times.
We have a new baptism soon. His name is Adrian and he is 14. He played soccer a lot, but the games were on Sunday. So, he couldn't come to church. Then he almost broke his arm in the same spot he had already broke it... so no more soccer. God really has helped him know what is right.
I got letters... lots of them. Thank you.
I still need music because my new comp doesn't have much.
I'm still in Cruce.
I'm still loosing weight and walking about 50 miles a week.
I'm tired but excited at the same time.
I love you and hope all is still going well. And that Melanie has her kid soon. I don't want her to explode. Funny comment on that. My companions first name is Matthew... and mine is Thomas.

All my love, Tommy

No comments: