Monday, May 24, 2010

putting our feet to the work

Well, another long week down. We had zone conference and stake conference. They were both amazing. I cannot believe that President Asay is going home before I do. I can’t imagine the mission without him.

We had a cool meeting this week with the stake president. He meets monthly with the zone leaders to chat about the stake. It was a great meeting and I was superbly impressed by how much the church is run by God’s election.

One cool thing: we put some great zone goals some time ago and are slowly accomplishing a lot. We have 8 baptisms for next week and found about 22 people more this week. I don’t have time to explain anything, but we are really excited and working hard to keep the increase going so fast.

We had some really spiritual lessons this week, but the biggest thing was putting our feet to the work and finding new people. We have been doing better at talking to lots of people and have been able to increase our teaching pool greatly.

Okay, I’m lame, but this is all I can send today. I’ve got to go and get ready for FHE tonight. I love you all. I’ll let you know more next week. I’m sorry this is so short. Today is an Argentine holiday (no idea what it is) so everything is running slow and making us late today.

Love you all,
Elder Tommy Steinkuhler

PS We will be baptizing 2 this week.

No comments: