Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Follow up on Week XYZ

I wanted to share something I realized with you all. This week I realized how much I’ve changed. I was walking home and looked across a field. I’m not un-colorblind or anything now, but I couldn’t help but notice the sunset. Sunsets here are amazing. If you ever want to see some good sunsets, come here. Anyway, for those of you who know me well... you should know I get rather irritated with the whole sunset thing because I really have never understood colors (no matter how much I’ve tried). But my outlook on life has changed these past 6 months. I didn’t see the colors, but I saw something more. Have you ever taken the time to stop and revel in what God has given/created for us? Look around, what do you see? Yeah... but what is that? God`s creations are really everywhere. I understood that before the mission... but now I see it. Take a moment this week and look around.

That is all I wanted to share really. I love you all and want to send my love out one more time this week. I think of you all often. Especially those of you I’ve never thanked for helping me. All my high school friends and college buddies, thanks for helping me get here. I’ll write again soon. Take care till then.

Love Tommy

PS When I asked for people to send pictures: email is great... but I can’t really print them out... so can you print them please? Sorry to make things harder... but hey, what can you do?

No comments: