Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday is Email Day

Tommy sent a couple brief emails today, sounds like he just got it set up and is figuring out how this works.

A note on email from Tommy:

So, anyone or anything can e-mail me. But I am only suppose to e-mail people in my family. So that means I can only SEND e-mails to people in my family. They make it sound like anyone can read them. But I can only send it to say you. So I can recieve e-mails from anyone... but that doesnt always mean I'll be able to reply. And I only have 30 minutes a weeks. So, from today on Ill probably be sending only one mass e-mail so that I can update as long as possible and not leave only "Im good, bye" messages. And I will be sending the memory card soon. I just need to get more pictures. I have pictures with Spencer Salmon, Greg Pavone and even Bryce Packer... go figure. As well as my companions and stuff. I absolutely love the camera. Thanks again.
Anyway, Ive got some other things to get to, so there you go. And thanks for everything Windy. Im glad that I can rely on you.
All my love,
Elder Tommy Steinkuhler


Then a few minutes later he added:

Okay, Ive got 3 minutes... So, could you just post to everyone that Im doing great and all that usual Missionary letter stuff. And let them know that I love them and my love for them grows daily as my love for the Lord grows. And my testimony is growing daily. I simply love this place and dont want to go home. Perhaps you could also put on the blog that I think it is fine if people post my letters to them on the site. I really dont mind... and I think that some others might like to see what I've said. Thank you again for all your love and support. 30 seconds... UM!!!! Um!!!!! Peace be unto you my friends. Love Tommy

1 comment:

Grandpa Shayne said...

That's wonderful that Greg Pavone and my son, Bryce, and Tommy got to see each other! Bryce is now in his first area in north of Mexico City.

See: http://BrycePacker.com

- Shayne Packer